- This event has passed.
Mental Illness Support Group
May 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who’ve been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health condition
- 6–90 minutes long and meets twice monthly (1st and Third Wednesdays)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed